In our YogaYama! classes, families get to spend fun, quality time together, get exercise, and learn techniques to make life flow with a bit more ease. These classes help children develop self-regulation, and inspire healthy habits and good communication for the whole family.
Ideal for children ages 3-10. All ages are welcome.
$10/person, children 2 & under are free
Check back…coming soon.
~Introduction to Yoga~
A 7-Week Course
Been thinking about trying yoga?
This summer is the perfect time to uplevel your wellbeing with yoga!
- Learn how to do everyone’s favorite yoga poses safely for YOUR body
- Soothe stress and anxiety with certain poses and breathing techniques
- Generate more energy with other poses & breathing techniques
- Explore yoga philosophical principles that cultivate ease and contentment
Practice in the studio
Choose between two weekly classes at the studio (or come to both!):
- Wednesdays 5:45-7 p.m.
- Saturdays 10:15- 11:30 a.m.
Practice at home
Enjoy full access to 20+ online videos made to specifically for this series.
Download the videos and take them with you on vacation!