As a reminder to exercise caution and care, signage is placed at the studio entrances.
There are floor markings in the lobby and studio to help us all remain a minimum of 6 feet apart.
Please wear a mask at all times. It may be removed during class if it interferes with your ability to practice yoga.
- ~Upon arrival, please sign and date the Personal Health and Public Safety Certification document
- ~After removing shoes, please apply the provided hand sanitizer
- ~Directly after applying hand sanitizer, please retrieve any necessary studio props and cover studio props with a fabric barrier (towel or pillowcase)
- ~Please observe the floor markings to maintain a minimum of 6 feet of spacing with your neighbors
- ~We will keep the windows open to maintain maximum ventilation. Please wear layers during cooler weather
- ~You can still share the positive post-class vibes with your classmates—from 6 feet away. Please be especially mindful of this as you exit the studio
- ~The teacher will sanitize all used studio mats, blocks, and touchable surfaces